I love you for what you both do to help each other grow and become the wonderful souls you are. I love you Bethany and Scott. Thanks so much for sharing Ava with me. She sparkles in your love.
I love you both!!!!
I'm so glad you love him. Great pic.
Beautiful Picture!
Wow! That is an amazing shot:)
I love that picture. You are beautiful Beth!!! And I can't beleive Ava turned 1 in January. That is crazy. They grow up way to fast!!
Miss you! Would you blog already? I'm going through Beth withdrawals!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love you for what you both do to help each other grow and become the wonderful souls you are. I love you Bethany and Scott. Thanks so much for sharing Ava with me. She sparkles in your love.
I love you both!!!!
I'm so glad you love him. Great pic.
Beautiful Picture!
Wow! That is an amazing shot:)
I love that picture. You are beautiful Beth!!! And I can't beleive Ava turned 1 in January. That is crazy. They grow up way to fast!!
Miss you! Would you blog already? I'm going through Beth withdrawals!
Post a Comment