Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Little Lady

Ava is now 18 months old!!! We can't believe how fast she is growing up and how much fun we are having with her. She is talking so much. She says all her animal sounds and will try to say any word you ask her too. Her favorites are: "Mama" "Moe"(more) "NO!" "Side" (outside) "Peee"(please) "do choo" (thanks you). She also nods her head "yes" all the time: "did you sleep good".... head nod. "Do you want to go night night?"...... head nod. "Can you say FISH?"..... head nod. Ava also loves to throw stuff away. She will finish fruit snacks and come running to me with the wrapper until I tell her to throw it in the garbage.... she is a neat freak..... I wonder where she gets that???? She also has learned some rad moves.... she dances at our house ALL THE TIME. She knows plie, chase, attitude, twirl, kicks, and can pose on command! It is so funny! We are having so much fun with our little monster, but she is growing up WAY too fast!!!
Ava came out of my room the other day wearing some of my shoes!!!

What a pretty princess!!! This is Ava on her first day to nursery! She did so well. She loves to play with other kids and has such a passive personality. She gets that from her daddy!!!

Cascade Springs


Hey Ava what happened to that entire bag of M&M's that I just gave you???



Hahahaha...... so funny!!!

What??? Tanis drinks out of the hose!!


Making Cookies.....so yummy!

Peek-a-Boo......so silly!

Reading with Daddy..... he is such a good daddy!

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!!!

Check out her killer hair..... this is with no elastics!

Kissing a Frog @ the aquarium.... FYI she got hand foot and mouth 3 days later!!! That frog was definitely NOT a prince!!!

I love PASTA!!!

Finding Hiding Spaces.... and one of her first pig tails.

BATH TIME!!!

Playing with mommy in the tent.

Helping with the dishes...

Love you Ava J

3 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

She is adorable! I love all the pictures. She seems like so much fun to have around. A lot of personality in that little girl. Always fun seeing you around the studio Beth. Love ya

Kristin said...

love this girl!

Heather O'Brien said...

What's this I see? A post? I can't believe it! I love her! She is so adorable. So fun to see all these pics and catch some of her darling personality. Love your guts. Miss you.