My awesome parents celebrated their 30th anniversary this month. My sisters and I wanted to make it a big deal so we secretly planned a party for them. Bri and her family drove from AZ and Gen and her family drove from NM! It has been a year and a half since EVERYONE has been together at the same time. My parents and Sky and Ali went to try on her wedding dress and the rest of us drove to their house while they were gone and put up a sign. When they walked in we were all hidding except for all 5 grandkids. They were just playing in the floor in the family room. My mom walked in and immediatly began to cry. So we all jumped out and said HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! They were so surprized! It was so fun! We filled the weekend with fun things and spent every minuted together. We all went to my parents ward on Sunday and filled an entire bench plus some! Families are so awesome and I am so thankful for mine. My mom and dad have always been such a great example of what I wanted my marriage to be like! I love you all!!!
I have to include a picture of Jordyn and Ava!

We hung out!

This is EVERYONE

3 generations

Grandpa built a GIANT SLIP'N'SLIDE

We jumped onto the Love Sack...Always a favorite!

We played guitar band

SURPRIZE!!!

8 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! I wish it could happen more often!
Happy Anniversary!
so cool, I got all teary eyed just seeing how happy your mom was!
Pregnancy...geeeessshhh!
We are pretty awesome huh!
That is so cute, it got me emotional and I am not pregnant! 30 years is awesome!
So I hope my kids want to do cute things like this for me and my husband! A+ for all of you.
K, you are worse than me! I VOTE A NEW POST! Miss you!
How fun for your family! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment