Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mommy's Girl

I am loving every minute of this!!!

Ava is now 8 months old!!! She is so fun and always a smile bug!!! Here are some new things she is doing....
* She says Mama and Dada
* She gets in crawling position...but no crawling yet
* She found her tongue
* She hates finger food
* She will dance for you
* She kicks her legs so hard when daddy gets home
* She scoots EVERYWHERE and has fallen off the bed TWICE (I know mother of the year!!!)
* She smiles on command!!!

13 comments:

Judd Family said...

Geeze Louise!!!! You have been a busy blogger!! I love all the updates. Jordyn will be so happy to have a crawling/scooting partner. Bring on the messes!

Judd Family said...

Oh yeah, I think you should get her terrible cough on tape and put it on here!

tiffany said...

oh my gosh! How stinkin' cute!

Jess said...

She is so photogenic! Seriously what a doll face. She is doing so many big girl things too... I can't believe she is 8 months old!

Tiff said...

WOW I am impressed... that was quite the post! You guys have had lots of fun this summer! Ava might be a mommies girl but I am pretty sure she loves me to! We bonded big time especially with that 30 min nap on me awhhhhhhhhhh I loved it!

Kristin said...

Love those cheeks! I just want to bite them.

Beth said...

yeah! She is so cute and with that smile how could you not just be so in love! I really want to see you...what about lunch on Tuesday of next week???

Beth said...

lets do like 11:30...will that work? We can just pick something up and go eat it somewhere!

aubphotography said...

CUte posts beth.....

Unknown said...

You have been busy posting!! Such cute pictures!! Looks like your having a great summer!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffani said...

She may be a Momma's girl but I think she is looking more and more like Scotty all the time.

Shaundee said...

So when does she get to start Fairytale Ballet? You know she will be a natural!!