Have you ever gotten to the point where you need a vacation so badly that all you can think about is the days, hours, minutes and seconds until you leave? Well, that is what happened to us. And we got to go to Disney World in Orlando, Florida!!! We had so much fun just the two of us. We stayed in the Disney Riverside Resort and we were there for 7 days. We got to be there during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The castle was decorated with Christmas lights and they made it snow on Main Street. One day we were there for 16 hours. We went to MGM Studios, Epcot, the Magic Kingdom, and the Animal Kingdom!!! It was awesome. And for those of you that know what a Disney fan I am you can imagine how excited I was. The funny thing is that I think Scott was just as excited if not more than I was. He has never been there before and I think it caught him totally of gaurd how much fun he had. We ate churros for breakfast and hot dogs for lunch and dinner and midnight ice cream and carrot cake and we snuck some ice cream sandwiches between meals. How Healthy!!! We can't wait until we can take our kids!!! I'm sure by the time they are old enough to go, they will have been brain washed enough to think its the happiest place on earth too.

Woody & Jesse

This is my favorite princess!!!!

Scott & I at Epcot

On the Train

Oh, yes...people actually bought these and were wearing them around the park!!!!

This is a GIANT cinnamon roll I ate for breakfast...YUMMY!!!

This is Scott on a Speeder thing from Star Wars...he is such a nerd!!!! I love it!!!

OHHHHHHH!!! How magical!!!!

Scott's first Disney world main street experiance.

See, we ate so healthy...

Our favorite ride was Thunder Mountain Rail Road...we rode it about 15 times!!!
6 comments:
AWESOME!! I have been waiting for an update and it was great to see the pictures of Disney World!! I haven't been to Disney Land or Disney World for over 4 years now---I am really feeling it!! Looks like you guys had a great time--and how can anyone eat healthy with all of those yummy options!!
That looks like so much fun! Ryan and I went there on our honeymoon and loved it! I love Disneyland and Disneyworld. I am so jealous! The pictures are darling!
Beth! I wish I could go to Disney World! You were right by my family! Looks like you guys had fun. You and I both have the same favorite princess!
oh that looks like SO much fun! We are goign to Hawaii after Christmas, and yes, I know the feeling!!!! I can't wait to go! You are so cute. Fun staying in touch with ya!
How fun Beth! You guys are so cute. I love churros too. That could be my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Of course with a Diet Dr Pepper! It was so fun to see you! Let's play for sure again before I leave. Love your guts.
And you left us home babysitting
Post a Comment