YEY!!! I am so excited for you guys. She will be the perfect age and will LOVE helping you take care of the baby. For how long it took to get Ava here, your next sure is spaced perfectly. What a blessing for you guys. Congrats!
Wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Glad I know about this now and don't have to find out at the random times I see you at the studio. yay for baby number 2!
6 comments:
YEY!!! I am so excited for you guys. She will be the perfect age and will LOVE helping you take care of the baby. For how long it took to get Ava here, your next sure is spaced perfectly. What a blessing for you guys. Congrats!
Wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Glad I know about this now and don't have to find out at the random times I see you at the studio. yay for baby number 2!
No way!! How FUN! So happy for you guys :)
i guess Ava was right about wanting a baby huh? So excited for you guys!! Congrats!!
# 17 coming up
YAHOO!!!!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you. 2 is awesome:)
Post a Comment