
This last year has really made me grateful for my eternal family. I feel so blessed to have the understanding and knowledge of what happens in the after life and the blessing of being with my family forever. I cannot think of a greater comfort. And to know that Scott and I share this makes it all the more special! Scott and I were able to go see my little nephew be sealed to his family in July and the sealer shared some kind words to me that were greatly needed and will NEVER be forgotten. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and my eternal family!!!
4 comments:
I love seeing all the pictures! And tell Ava to stop getting so big! She looks like such a big girl!
Yay you blogged! I love you. I think about you lots. And hello...Ava is getting SO big! She's a mini you. What a cutie. Miss you.
So cute, and dido!!! Thank goodness for the knowledge we have. Ava is so so cute, I love that she knows exactly what to do for the camera:)
That was such an amazing day. I've never had an experience like that before. The spirit was really strong and I'm so glad we were all there together. Love you!
Post a Comment