So my super cute Dad took all his girls to SYTYCD. We had so much fun. The show was awesome! And the best part was that I got to watch Randi. We use to dance together and it was so great to see her and how amazing she looked! She got us backstage passes so me, bri and sky got to go meet all the dancers. It was crazy! People are crazy....that is all I have to say!!!
Me, Randi and Sky

This is my Dad's SYTYCD face.....

Sky, Bri & Ade

Sky Bri and Janine... the winner!

Me & Jeanette....LOVE HER!!!

Me & Melissa.... I Love Her!!!

Backstage

The Girls

Me & Sky
3 comments:
Ade is my FAVORITE SYTYCD dancer EVER!! I heart him oh so much!!!!!
What a fun get together you guys had!! And I'm jealous, I haven't been to one SYTYCD show :)
So jealous. I loved that season...
Post a Comment