Monday, December 14, 2009

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da!!!

So it's not a secret... I'm kinda a disney fan! Seriously it is the happiest place on earth. I love everything about it. The Princesses, the rides, Mickey, Ice Cream Sandwiches... all of it. Scott and I went to Disneyland in 2005 and Disneyworld in 2007 at every fountain or pond we would throw in a penny or dime and wish for a baby. We figure we spent about $20 in wishes... but hey she is her and she loves it as much as we do! She loved "Its a small world", the Merry-go-Round and Mickey's Club House Show. Oh my gosh... you would have died if you saw how excited she got. It was Hilarious! We were so lucky to be there with Grammy, Grandad and Tiff and Cameron and the twiners! We all had so much fun and it was crazy finally being there with my own baby girl. We took them to meet the princesses and there is a chance that I got more excited to see them than she did. We also got to go to Seaport Village and Mission Beach. Scott and I went to Mission Beach on our Honeymoon and we have a picture standing on the same beach 5 years and 1 baby later! We went and put Ava's feet in the ocean and she seemed to like it... so I went and put her in her swim suit and not so much. We had SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO much fun! FYI... picture overload coming your way!!!




















7 comments:

Jess said...

So cute, so fun, so jealous. Seriously... LOVE that little duck swimsuit too! And Ava looks so dang cute in those glasses. I should have sent Addie with you! :)

Brit Bennion said...

When did Ava get so big? She is seriously the cutest girl I know. Check out that smile! Hope things are going well and can't wait to see you again sometime!

Whitney Jensen said...

Yeah - another Disney fan! I don't get people who say they don't like it. Glad to see you were able to go and have a good time. And - I also LOVE the swimsuit! SO SO cute.

aubphotography said...

I love disney land!!! its the best!! looks like you had fun!! MUAHH!!!

Tiffani said...

your Cinderella picture is WAY better than mine.

Kristin said...

There must be something seriously wrong with me because I love pictures of crying children. I think the one of her at the beach is hilarious.

Heather O'Brien said...

Fun! I'm glad you guys had a little getaway. You deserve it. Ava is seriously too cute! I think she looks so much like the Olsen bunch. Love your guts!