Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Salem Triathlon

Scott raced in the Salem Tri a couple weeks ago. He did so well and it was so fun to watch and cheer him on! Good job babe! His brother Clark and his Dad did it too so it was a family event. Go Bayles Boys!!!







7 comments:

Tiff said...

Holy crap go Scott! I wish I had that desire to do something like that. But I don't.... I love the hiking backpack she is obviously very comftorable in there.

Jess said...

I would love to know any triathlon training pointers. I would love to do one! That is so awesome... and Ava gets prettier every time I see her!

Judd Family said...

Good Job Scott! Ava is getting so BIG, I hate it!!! We can't wait to see you guys in a week!

tiffany said...

Ava is getting too cute! I love her little smile!! Way to go scott! Cute-cute little family!

Tai Christensen said...

Way to go Scott!! Adam just did his first Tri this past weekend; I was amazed!! It is so neat to see all there practice and training pay off!!!

aubphotography said...

HOw awsome!!!! GOOOOO Team SCoott! Geez....you animal!!

Beth said...

I am super impressed! Way to go Scott! hey do you ever go to the Scera Pool??? We should meet there one day day soon!!!!