1. She has a dimple on her right cheek, just like mommy!
2. She is VERY curious. Anytime she is awake she lifts her little head and turns it to wherever there is sound.
3. She LOVES singing songs with mommy. It can calm her down so fast!
4. Daddy says she is perfect! And can't get enough of her! His first day back to work was VERY hard :(
5. She has a really hard time waking up. Her little forehead wrinkles when she tries so hard to open her eyes!
6. She is a grazer! This is also like mommy. She cries and wants a snack and one hour later she wants another! We are in the process of trying to get out of this habit!
7. She loves to snuggle with her dad. She will sleep on his chest for hours and not budge!
8. She is such a sweet heart! She has such a soft, gentle personality! That is not like mommy or daddy!
9. She LOVES her car seat and riding in the car! I am so glad cause I don't like it when she cries!!!
10. She does NOT like bath time! But she does like when daddy gets her warm in her towel!!
11. She likes to dance. This one is not a shocker. The other day my assistant Mickelle came over so I could teach her the dances that she is teaching my girls. Ava got a little fussy so I picked her up and danced with her in my arms. She immediately calmed down and was so content!
12. She LOVES to sleep in our bed. We only let her nap in our bed and we let her sleep with us after her early morning feeding!
13. She makes Tanis VERY protective. And when we get home the first thing he does is look for her in her car seat!
14. She likes to be burritoed when she sleeps, but has to have her hands free when she is awake!
15. She smiles a TON! I love it!
16. Everyone that knows my side of the family or sees pictures of them says that Ava is defiantly an Olsen. She looks like me and my sisters.....especially Alexis when she was little! But in the last couple of days we have caught her doing some "Daddy things"!
Oh my gosh isn't she cute???

Wow, they sure look alike in this picture! Check out their matching hands!

Sleeping with Mommy.....Ava is in there somewhere!

Our little Blondie

Sleeping like a Bayles!!! They all do this! :)
15 comments:
So so cute! I can't wait to hold her!
I love that she sleeps like a Bayles! Glad to see we're in there somewhere with all those Olsen genes. I also love to see her sleeping with Scotty, it made me cry. I love all of you and can't wait until Ava and Baylie can play.
OH Beth. Im so glad i finally got to see her! Such an angel.
I love it! What a beautiful little princess you have!
what a cute post! I love it!! fun things to remember! She is a beautiful thing! It was so fun to see you two the other day- thanks so much for coming to the shower! Hopefully I'll see you in a few days!!??
The pic with Ava and Scott sleeping is my absolute favorite! SO CUTE!
I can't wait to HOLD her! She's so adorable. I loved reading all those things. I've never heard the "swaddle" called a burrito. I love it. Have you tried doing that in the bath and then unwrapping her in the water? My nurse taught me that trick and my girls have loved baths since that little trick! Can't wait to see you. P.S. Love the Star Wars shirt :)
I can't believe she is really here! I'm so glad everything went good. (It never is excatly how you plan). But it's always so worth it... She is darling I can't beleive the blonde hair. And looks so much like you. But I also love the picture of her and Scott and how they sleep alike. Ava is so lucky she has you guys as parents, your going to be the best mom and dad!!! Swayze really misses you! I thinks she fills like shes been replaced. Ha Ha! Like now you have a new favorite. We hope to see you soon.
She is so cute!!! Congrats on your new baby!! I am so glad she is here! I cant wait to see her!
She is so dang cute! I love that your dog is even protective of her. Hope to see her in real life one day!
I love discovering all the fantastic things about a new baby. I am sure your home is filled with the most amazing "New Born Smell". It is seriously the best smell in the world. Enjoy every second of the smell because it doesn't last long.
Hey, Seth loved to be wrapped like a burrito as well. However, when he got a bit stronger he would break out of his swaddle and it would wake him up. So I found the miracle blanket and thought I would pass on the life saving product. (You might have already heard of it but just in case) The Swaddle Me Adjustable Infant Wraps. You can get them at Baby's R Us. They brought sleep back to both mommy and baby.
Congrats again on the beautiful girl.
See you soon.
I can't wait to have another one. They grow up way too fast.
She is a beautiful baby beth!
I am so jelious. She is so beautiful. And yes she is an Olsen. I bet she will start looking like a Bayless in no time:) I want to come see her soon. I will call you!!
I know I am a nerd for leaving a second comment but where did you get that bear outfit. That is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. I love these pictures and I am so glad you only had to push for 10 min. It is the strong stomach muscles:)
Is your dad fake sleeping or does he smile when he sleeps:)?
Love ya Beth. Good Job, I am proud of the both of you!!
Post a Comment