
So, I am having a day full of self pitty because.....yes, I am still pregnant! It is 3:00 in the afternoon and I am still in my jammies, being all depressed that my little girl is taking her sweet time! Well, what else do you do when your bored but look at blogs. My friends JenO had this on her blog and it made my stomache sink that I was feeling so bad for myself. After this little "being thankful" pick-me-up......Tanis and I are going outside to rake all the leaves into a big pile. And when Scott gets home, we are going to play and jump and take tons of pictures because we are so lucky to have the wonderful lives that we do!!! Even if I am STILL pregnant!!! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
If you have food in the fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep.... you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace.... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
If you woke up this morning with more health than illness... You are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation... You are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death... You are more blessed than three billion people in the world.
If your parents are still alive and still married.... You are very rare, even in the United States
If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful.... you are blessed because the majority can, but most don't.
If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing, in that someone was thinking of you, and furthermore, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.
What a great Holiday Thanksgiving is to remind us all how blessed we really are. The trick is remembering it day to day and showing our gratitude more abundantly! Happy Thanksgiving week everyone
5 comments:
I feel lucky too...and rumor has it your little girl may be making an appearance soon...
What great thoughts!! I am sorry your still pregnant nothing is worse than that when you just want your baby to be here!! Hopefully soon!
Thanks, I needed to read that. I bet you have had her already so I won't tell you to hold on just a couple more days. Let me know when she comes, I would love to come and see her. Love you guys.
You are the tiniest pregnant person I have ever seen. You look awesome! I hope that baby comes soon. You've got to be miserable. 41 weeks?! Not what ANY woman wants.
Great thoughts to remember. Can't wait to see your darling little one. My email for when you go private is shaundee@live.com
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment