Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deck the Halls




Our Christmas season has already been so eventful. But I have been horrible at taking pictures. I'll do better I promise. Earlier this month we have been to the Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater, The Dance Club Christmas Concert (although that was more stressful than fun), Christmas Light Looking, and Tons and Tons of Christmas Shopping. Last week we went to Beth's High School Party with some of her friends from way back when. It was so good to see everyone and she hates herslf for not getting any pictures. Tonight we went to the Olsen's to make gingerbread houses. Me and Scott both wanted to be the supervisor, so it got a little heated. But they all turned out so cute and we had so much fun spending time as a family. Christmas is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

aubphotography said...

Beth oh my gosh! Soo cute. Love! it was so good to see u guys! dont be a stranger!
Byee
Aubs